Road-trip –Trekking – Camping – Stargazing
Distance: Delhi to Chopta, Uttarkhand – 450 kms
Duration: 3N / 4D
Estimated time of Travel: 13-14 hours
Mode of Travel: Motorcycles and a support vehicle
- Leave Delhi at 6 am – get aboard your motorcycles and start early morning
- Breakfast en-route
- Reach the camp at Saari Village by evening
- Evening Arrival at Saari Village
- Breakfast on camp at Saari village.
- Start trekking towards Deoria Tal.
- Spend the night under the stars next to Deoria Tal.
- Explore the beautiful surroundings with Escape Route music jamming session
- After a heavy breakfast at the camp begin the trek towards Chandrashila peak.
- Return back to the camp by evening.
- Spend the night at the camp gazing at the stars all night long or share stories.
- Head back to Delhi early morning on your motorcycles.
- Travel via 4by4 and motorcycles throughout the trip
- Accommodation at authentic homestays
- Local cuisine enroute
- Mineral Water for the trip
- Support staff – Experienced Road Captain
- Certified mechanic with spare parts for breakdowns
- Permits / entry tickets as per itinerary is included in the package
- Activities / photography & videography of the trip
- Government Service Tax as per actual
- Airfare from / to your originating city of stay to Delhi / Chandigarh
- Items of personal nature i.e. motorcycle fuel, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours / excursions not included in the itinerary etc.
- Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, and the tour price will be amended.
- Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the ‘Inclusions’
- Escape Route Terms and conditions apply
- All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions, political conditions in the destination
- Escape Route will not be liable in case the tour is affected because of weather, political, local or any other conditions arise during the duration of the trip. Any additional expenses incurred due to the same would be borne by the participants.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card)